Thursday, July 30, 2009

Starting over

About 5 years ago I got bit by the blogging bug thanks in part to my kids making me a myspace account. I blogged almost daily about my life and the things that went on around me. My blogs ranged from funny happenings with pets and kids to the devastion of my marriage and the abuse that I endured. I also blogged about my childhood, my medical condition, stupid things people do and the list goes on.

I have been making a transition away from myspace for sometime now, I have all but stopped blogging because of some very anti-social folks that would twist my words and attempt to cause problems in my real life.

It seems that the only thing I use myspace for anymore is to read a few favorite blogs and that is it, so it only seemed natural that when one of those came to blogger officially that I would follow as I am sure the other bloggers on myspace will undoubtedly do, it just makes sense to have my own account and with a little hope I can re-enter the blogging world with my own spin on child rearing, stupid people, my life, my disease process and in an attempt to educate those who don't understand maybe shine a bit of light upon the unknown inner workings of a life that could have already ended.

Welcome to my life and my new home for blogging. Thanks Stephanie for giving me that final push to get off that pot! lol

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're here too! Yeah, someone said it in comments on my blog over there, but things are smelling like decay on MySpace these days. It just feels like a site that's "SO yesterday." I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, another one who followed Stephanie over from myspace here! I'm finding it very different here, but a change is as good as a rest, I hope!

    ReplyDelete