Friday, December 3, 2010

Unimportant Me

In writing about my life and my children on my copyrighted blog I discovered that not only was the blog linked to, which is fine read away! The more people driven to it the more hits I get and the higher the rankings go, a big thank you for that!

Unfortunately however there were a few copied and re-posted elsewhere with a bit of a commentary that was I guess supposed to upset me and hurt me. Surprisingly enough the only thing that hurt was the disrespectful comments about my readers, followers and those who comment. I owe you all a HUGE apology for that! There was no reason other then what I can deem jealousy because of their own lack of creativity or drive to follow their own dreams and live their own lives that they must attack those who find what I write interesting. I must also say that its not quantity of readers, especially since it has been a while since I really wrote here on a regular basis, but rather the quality of those who do choose to follow what I write and I thank you for sticking it out with me and Stephanie, thank you for your comments, they really mean a lot to me from someone I respect so much!

So back to what happened.

My daughter from the brat blogs that left this past year took it upon herself to seek me out (stalking) and copy my blog to her facebook page under her notes! She was even kind enough to give me the credit and post a link to my blog! She did add her own commentary to it as well, which was really quite funny since she didn't post ALL of the blogs, only the two regarding her!

She calls me a liar amongst MANY other things and my loving wonderful sister even put in her two cents about me being crazy! I find that VERY amusing since I have been checked over, background checked, criminally checked and guess what...ALL CLEAR! I don't even take anti-depressants or mood stabilizers to enable me to get along in the real world, unlike my sister.

My daughter also posed an interesting statement that I really think should be clarified. She claims that I can't afford my home or my bills. Funny, if I couldn't afford them I certainly wouldn't have my home, power, internet, phone and all that goes with being a responsible adult. She also claims that I live off the state, yes my husband has been getting his unemployment until he got a job that could replace the one he lost due to no fault of his own, that's not living off the state; I get child support for my daughter, again not living off the state; we also receive death benefits for my step daughter as a result of her mother being killed by a drunk driver, not living off the state. Finally, I have applied for disability due to my disease that renders me unable to be in the sun or under fluorescent lights, the joint pain is debilitating and often leaves me unable to move (hence the sporadic postings) and finally with the medications I have to take to even live a semi normal life leaves me with no immune system; SLE is a recognized disability and frankly if I had not worked since I was very young and worked consistently I wouldn't be able even get it!

There are many negative folks out there that deem me a liar and because I chose not to live with violence, a whore; so from here on out I am going to start at the very beginning and let the truth go public about my life.

I hope you, yes you know who you are; read this blog regularly learn the truth about that Saint Rose Ann Kay Lautner (Savage) and her lies, what kind of mother she was; what Jodi Lynn Lautner of the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa don't want you to know!

P.S. Being a writer isn't about followers, its about believing in yourself and doing what your heart leads you to do. I write for myself and myself alone, THAT makes me a success every time I post whether I have one follower or a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment