Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Crafting

My mother in law came over a few days ago and brought me some treasures from years gone by. I got to keep some of said treasures

and some were for me to simply see and get ideas for my Christmas crafting.
The above angels are some examples of the beginnings of these projects. They are made from bow tie pasta, wooden beads and then painted. They aren't quite complete yet as they still need to be sealed with lacquer and embellishments added with a hanging ribbon still needed but you can get a general idea.

Yesterday the girls had a snow day (today too) after we had drifts of snow crossing all roads that run East and west, said drifts were up to 3 feet deep and the plows couldn't keep up with them due to the wind blowing out of the North at 45mph. So the girls and I set out to make cookies and craft.
Our dog helped! lol

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's how my dog is. Her little nose always right in the middle of everything we're doing!

    ReplyDelete