Sunday, January 2, 2011

Its a new year

Well my holidays went very well in spite of being sick and hardly able to move, they did go well. The kids got nearly everything they asked for and then some (naturally); well it's at least in contrast to last Christmas when money was really tight.

The highlights of my year...boy that's a tough one...I planned and photographed my first wedding, from top to bottom; EVERYTHING! I really enjoy doing it and have really considered doing it as a job but I can't stand those pushy wedding planners that take control of the bride's day, so I think I will just stick to helping those I actually know and do it their way and make their days completely what they want.

After the wedding I got a great nephew, he is sincerely the sweetest baby (next to those that call me grammy anyway), he is adorable and his smile lights up the day!

My husband got a great job this year after being laid off/terminated when the company he had worked for filed bankruptcy two years ago. This is probably the best of the best actually, he is happy again and not nearly as uptight as he has been over this time. He likes and needs to be productive along with appreciated and he really is in this new job. I am really happy for him.

My youngest biological daughter has changed so much this year she is almost unrecognizable to anyone who knew how she was a year ago. She hasn't seen her abusive father so that means no more melt downs! She has become quite a nice, kind and sweet young lady after some of the crap around her and aimed at her as ended.

Finally, I think the fact that every single day I get closer and closer to some of my other dreams coming true, I will fill you in on those as they happen but we are closer to them now then ever before.

I started some new meds for the new year as well and even though the repercussions of it are....well to put it nicely, annoying. The important part is they work for now and I am starting to feel a bit better, that's really all that counts.

Here is to a new year full of hope and promise, laughter and love, dreams and dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment