Thursday, September 22, 2011

Time flies

Its been a while once again since I have written anything besides a pattern for knitting! I know it sounds funny but things in my life have taken some odd twists and turns since I last wrote.

First my oldest daughter and I reconnected, this is very exciting news! We are closer then ever before now since she learned that those whom she surrounded herself with were fake and using her for whatever reason. She is now in a great relationship with a man that I totally love. He is wonderful to her and loves her at least as much as a mother could hop for in a man for her daughter. She is also pregnant and due on March 10th!

My second oldest son has been doing great as well. He tries so hard to keep his family together by doing whatever it takes. Sure he's made mistakes and its been a rough road for him, but when I saw him the other day I could see the pride and love in his smile and eyes. He loves his daughter and girlfriend deeply and is anxiously awaiting the arrival of their new baby on March 8.

Yes you read that right two babies two days apart! My grandfather that passed away on June 3 this year was a great practical joker. According to the due dates, one got pregnant right before he passed and the other the day after he passed, the joke is his birhtday would be March 7 and my youngest daughters birthday is the 9th!

I had a dream though that both girls were in labor together and we had a girl (with my daughter) and my daughter in law ended up having a c-section (she isn't thrilled about that).

My lupus has been messing with me over the summer due to all the stress and all the other stuff (sunshine) going on. I am not taking bi-weekly injections to ward off flares and pain. I am taking physical therapy as well since my left leg is weak and I keep falling because of it. Wow, my first appointment was a couple of days ago and again tomorrow. I volunteered yesterday at the club I belong to and today I can barely get out of bed! I thought my yoga and home exercises were enough to keep me going and strong, apparently I was completely wrong! My range of motion is great but wow, my legs hurt!

For now and until next time, may your life be filled with happiness, take time to read a good book and expand your mind beyond its current state, teach yourself something you have always wanted to learn or find someone to teach you. Feeling good about yourself isn't always an emotional state, sometimes it comes from creating and finishing something that YOU are proud of! Blessings and love coming your way:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow- 2 Grandbabies at the same time!!! Maybe they'll be born the same day! Congrats :) xo, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- 2 Grandbabies at the same time!!! Maybe they'll be born the same day! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete