Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For my mother



She didn't drink or break my bones. She just sold me to the highest bidder at the age of 3 for him to abuse, use and hurt. She didn't care. She still doesn't. Who's unforgivable Dear Mother? My daddy is gone and so are my Grandma's who listened and tried to protect me against your will. What did you do? You threw me away!

Guess what mother dear, I don't need you; I didn't then and I don't now. Live your miserable life, live with your lies, live with the guilt and know that I am telling the world that you let a man sexually abuse me, use me and did NOTHING to stop it.

Do I care? Not really. I forgave him, he was sick and now dead. Keep up with the man who hurt me as an adult, the man who molested your granddaughters, who beat your grandchildren, the man you called the perfect son in law. You can have him, you will get what's coming to you and all I can do is cry, because you have no emotions, no guilt, no regret. How do you look yourself in the mirror mother dear?

I did my best for my kids and all you ever did was cut me down, belittle and treat me like I was nothing. Here's a newsflash mom, I am who I am today in SPITE of you. My children are great people and I DID THAT, nobody else!

Live with that you money grubbing piece of trash!

2 comments:

  1. You sound angry (and I think I would be too!) but also really strong. My mother had a lousy childhood and she has always tried to be the mom that her mother wasn't. In the end, it is our choices that matter most. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, honestly I'm not angry or resentful. I feel sorry for her and those she fools with her made up face and white picket fence lies.

    She has never once said she was sorry for what she did, no matter how many times I cried to her trying to forgive and understand why, she responded that it was all about money (I have witness's to that too).

    To her I was a mistake. My dad loved me, respected me, taught me but never coddled or went easy on me. I owned that mans heart and I knew it, even if my sister never saw it, she did too...he told me so.

    I am hurt mostly that she would continue on the path that she is on, its a dangerous, treacherous road to redemption if she ever seeks it or finds it. For now, I have left her to the higher power and she is his to handle. I am at peace without her (or the others that she has entangled in her web of lies).

    ReplyDelete